- Marketplace Virginia is 'probably germane' to budget - Richmond Times Dispatch - April 15, 2014
- Warner talks cyber security, online sales tax collection during Richmond ... - Richmond Times Dispatch - April 15, 2014
- Va. Senate race raking in millions with months to go - The Virginian-Pilot - April 15, 2014
- Va. Speaker: Medicaid germane to budget, House GOP still opposed - The Virginian-Pilot - April 15, 2014
- Howell: Marketplace Virginia 'probably is germane' to budget, but wrong way to ... - Richmond Times Dispatch - April 15, 2014
- Va. Sen. Lewis discusses Route 13 safety - Delmarva Now - April 15, 2014
- Ukraine troops, tanks head to troubled east - WSLS 10 NBC in Roanoke ... - WSLS - April 15, 2014
- Va. slips out of top 10 in economic growth prospects - WTOP - April 15, 2014
- Gunmen abduct Afghan deputy minister in Kabul - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville ... - NBC 29 News - April 15, 2014
- Joseph M. Rogers — Virginia country doctor, horse breeder and naturalist ... - Washington Post - April 12, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming