- The 9 Best Train Trips Within A Few Hours Of DC - DCist.com - October 09, 2015
- O'Malley campaign chair in Va. arrested on child pornography charges - Baltimore Sun (blog) - October 09, 2015
- VSP Teams Up with UVa and VT Coaches to Encourage Driving Safely - The Charlottesville Newsplex - October 09, 2015
- GLANCE: Tunisia, Nobel winner, shines as Arab Spring success - NBC 29 News - October 09, 2015
- Why Trump is paying for Va. signatures - Staunton News Leader - October 09, 2015
- The Latest: Croatia: Migrants face price-gouging on trek - NBC 29 News - October 09, 2015
- Amtrak is letting pets aboard trains in Virginia - Washington Post - October 09, 2015
- Va. Sheriffs' Association, police group criticize Dinwiddie sheriff over ... - Richmond Times-Dispatch - October 09, 2015
- HOLMBERG: Big brew tanks arrive by boat to change our old port - wtvr.com - October 09, 2015
- The state Senate races to watch on Election Day - The Missoulian - October 08, 2015
Senator Steve Newman, Senator Tom Garrett, Delegate Kathy Byron and Delegate Scott Garrett support the legislative efforts of the Lynchburg Regional Chamber on issues that impact businesses in the Lynchburg region.
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.