- Former Va. governor's finances examined at trial - Washington Post - August 20, 2014
- Va. congressmen ask state GOP to postpone contentious meeting - Washington Post - August 20, 2014
- Danville Utilities Department under investigation - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 20, 2014
- Lynchburg school board approves free breakfast pilot program - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 20, 2014
- Wednesday Morning Rundown - Reston Now - August 20, 2014
- High School Football Countdown: No. 9: Jefferson Forest - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 20, 2014
- UVa's Dean becoming key to defense - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 19, 2014
- Mansion staffer says VCU consultant thought first lady had a mental illness - Richmond Times-Dispatch - August 19, 2014
- Polls are open for Va. special elections - Washington Post - August 19, 2014
- Polls open in Virginia for four special elections; one Northern Va. seat at stake - Washington Post - August 19, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming