- VA Gov. McDonnell Salutes State Beverage With June Dairy Month Proclamation - PerishableNews (press release) - May 23, 2013
- Prosecutor investigating McDonnell's disclosure of gifts - Washington Post (blog) - May 22, 2013
- Ken Plum Kicks Off 2013 Re-Election Run - Patch.com - May 22, 2013
- Local prosecutor investigating Va. Gov. - WTOP - May 22, 2013
- Frederick County, Va. Republicans Announce Election Plans - WHAG - May 20, 2013
- Tea party hero Cuccinelli is Va. GOP gov nominee - Modesto Bee - May 18, 2013
- McDonnell launches Va. adoption initiative - The Virginian-Pilot - May 17, 2013
- Va. AG recuses office from representing McDonnell in former mansion chef case - WDBJ7 - May 15, 2013
- Va. Gov. Bob McDonnell approval ratings at two-year lows, poll shows - WJLA - May 15, 2013
- McDonnell approval soars in Va. despite investigation - MSNBC - May 08, 2013
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Rex Hammond, CCE,
President & CEO