- COPY-This Hour: Latest Virginia news, sports, business and entertainment - NBC 29 News - March 06, 2015
- Kathy Galvin to Announce Re-Election Bid - NBC 29 News - March 06, 2015
- 'Eurabia' fears rise after terror strikes: Myth or reality? - NBC 29 News - March 06, 2015
- Late-winter storm continues to batter South, Northeast - KOAM-TV - March 06, 2015
- HOLMBERG: Main Street Station, through 'Hell and High Water,' wins national ... - wtvr.com - March 06, 2015
- Ex-congressman Whitehurst to receive Norfolk award - The Virginian-Pilot - March 05, 2015
- Winter weather leaves region icy - Lynchburg News and Advance - March 05, 2015
- Liberty University to merge seminary and school of religion - Lynchburg News and Advance - March 05, 2015
- Va. House speaker accused of using hardball tactics to rush ethics measure - Washington Post - March 04, 2015
- Critics: Virginia ethics bill won't prevent another scandal - WAVY-TV - March 04, 2015
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming