- At 84, Virginia's Doug Wilder maintains his remarkable maverick streak - Reading Eagle - November 29, 2015
- Small Business Saturday makes impact on some shops - Lynchburg News and Advance - November 28, 2015
- Man wanted in W.Va. homicides captured in Virginia - Huntington Herald Dispatch - November 28, 2015
- UVA Virginia Tech team up with State Police - WSLS - November 27, 2015
- Va. House speaker proposes another round of pension reform - Washington Post - November 27, 2015
- Arlington National Cemetery short 30000 wreaths due to lack of funding - Washington Times - November 27, 2015
- Burkina Faso: 'Large-scale attack' thwarted ahead of vote - NBC 29 News - November 27, 2015
- A Thanksgiving ritual: Two Va. tribes present deer to governor as tribute - Washington Post - November 25, 2015
- Va. is ground zero in the refugee debate - Staunton News Leader - November 25, 2015
- Cruz adds Sen. Black, Dels. Berg and Pogge to Va. team - Richmond Times-Dispatch - November 24, 2015
Senator Steve Newman, Senator Tom Garrett, Delegate Kathy Byron and Delegate Scott Garrett support the legislative efforts of the Lynchburg Regional Chamber on issues that impact businesses in the Lynchburg region.
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.