- Virginia may be 2016's ultimate battleground - Richmond.com - May 21, 2015
- Former Virginia lawmaker plans to wed teenager involved in sex scandal - Reuters - May 21, 2015
- Va. council rejects Freedom of Information Act penalty - Washington Post - May 21, 2015
- City of Harrisonburg Considering School Board Election Change - WHSV - May 20, 2015
- Doctor returns to Lynchburg after performing Tanzania's first heart stent ... - Lynchburg News and Advance - May 20, 2015
- Jesse Matthew scheduled for pretrial hearing in Virginia - Town Hall - May 20, 2015
- Burundi army soldier killed in unrest, says officer - NBC29 WVIR ... - NBC 29 News - May 20, 2015
- Crozet Attorney Seeks Seat on Albemarle Co. School Board - NBC 29 News - May 19, 2015
- Coalition of labor, immigrant groups flexing muscles in Va. local races - Washington Post - May 18, 2015
- Macedonia: Opposition demands leader resign, he says 'No' - NBC 29 News - May 18, 2015
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming