- 2014 Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medals Will Go to Toyo Ito, Kenneth ... - University of Virginia - March 11, 2014
- Prosecutors oppose McDonnell bid for more details - MiamiHerald.com - March 11, 2014
- Virginia public schools superintendent to retire - Washington Post - March 11, 2014
- Lynchburg City Council candidates meet for first forum - Lynchburg News and Advance - March 11, 2014
- Virginia's move toward ethics reform leaves many unimpressed - The Center for Public Integrity - March 11, 2014
- Lynchburg City Council candidates answer questions in forum - Lynchburg News and Advance - March 11, 2014
- 2014 General Assembly Coverage Wrap Up - WRIC - March 10, 2014
- Strasburg seeks loan for public works facility - Northern Virginia Daily - March 10, 2014
- A washout brings unexpected benefits in Roanoke, Va. - Boston Globe - March 09, 2014
- General Assembly adjourns without Va. budget - Washington Post - March 09, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming