- Libertarian candidate for Senate speaks at EC Glass - Lynchburg News and Advance - October 23, 2014
- Candidate claims bribery in Va. Beach school board race - WAVY-TV - October 23, 2014
- Could One Candidate Sway Virginia Voters? - WHSV - October 22, 2014
- Lynchburg man to serve prison time for stabbing wife's boyfriend - Lynchburg News and Advance - October 22, 2014
- US increases security, though no threats cited - The San Luis Obispo Tribune - October 22, 2014
- Alexandria-Arlington community events, Oct. 23-30, 2014 - Washington Post - October 22, 2014
- Poff sworn in as interim Roanoke County sheriff - Roanoke Times - October 22, 2014
- Travelers from 3 West African countries limited to 5 U.S. airports, including ... - WJLA - October 22, 2014
- Va. Gov. McAuliffe still paying off campaign debts - Arizona Daily Sun - October 22, 2014
- School board addressing study recommendations - Lynchburg News and Advance - October 22, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming