- Virginia bans use of deer urine attractants in hunting - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 01, 2015
- Sheriff's Crime Log for June 22-28 - Fauquier Times - July 01, 2015
- Carver sworn in as Amherst County Acting Commonwealth's Attorney - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 01, 2015
- Albemarle Police Announce Operation James River RATT - NBC 29 News - July 01, 2015
- New Virginia laws take effect Wednesday - WAVY-TV - July 01, 2015
- Redistricting supporters see ruling in positive light - Fredericksburg.com - July 01, 2015
- On July 4 birthday, salute to Va. Shore vet - Delmarva Daily Times - June 30, 2015
- World Cup road trip: Va. family follows US team across Canada in SUV, pop-up ... - Washington Post (blog) - June 30, 2015
- Goodlatte staff members to hold open-door meetings in Botetourt County - Roanoke Times - June 30, 2015
- Staunton Announces New FedEx Distribution Center - NBC 29 News - June 29, 2015
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming