- Hampton Roads poetry readings - Daily Press - July 28, 2014
- Lynchburg man arrested in Campbell County church break-in - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 28, 2014
- Deal to improve veterans' health care costs $17B - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville ... - NBC 29 News - July 28, 2014
- Court strikes down Virginia gay-marriage ban - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 28, 2014
- Deal on veterans' health care costs at least $15B - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville ... - NBC 29 News - July 28, 2014
- Up ahead for Lynchburg airport: a new tower - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 28, 2014
- Bedford County-based peanut-firm officials to stand trial in salmonella case - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 28, 2014
- Former Va. governor's corruption trial begins - Chron.com - July 28, 2014
- University of Virginia restoration yields pieces of Jefferson's original Rotunda - Roanoke Times - July 27, 2014
- Motorcyclist dies in wreck in Nelson County - The Daily Progress - July 27, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming