- Bedford, Franklin County group continues to lobby for Bedford Amtrak stop - Roanoke Times - March 29, 2015
- PVCC Students Pushing For Democratic Voting of SGA Leaders - The Charlottesville Newsplex - March 27, 2015
- Va. Gov. Terry McAuliffe proposes tighter gift caps for lawmakers, vetoes pro ... - Greenfield Daily Reporter - March 27, 2015
- Audit: Maryland misallocated $28.4M for health exchange - NBC29 WVIR ... - NBC 29 News - March 27, 2015
- Nigerian leader urges peaceful vote as elections loom - NBC29 WVIR ... - NBC 29 News - March 27, 2015
- Prosecutors: Evidence supports ex-Va. gov's convictions - U-T San Diego - March 26, 2015
- Fleming Resignation Effective April 2 - WHSV - March 26, 2015
- PVCC Students Debate Changes to the School's SGA - NBC 29 News - March 26, 2015
- Va. GOP Candidates Forgo Primary, Agree to Party Canvass - CBS Local - March 26, 2015
- The Short List: Police find no evidence of U.Va. rape; Cruz announces 2016 bid ... - USA TODAY - March 23, 2015
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming