- Va. Senate special election set Jan. 7 - WTOP - December 07, 2013
- McDonnell welcomes offshore Va. energy report - WWBT - December 06, 2013
- Joe May cuts ties to GOP; Va. delegate to run as independent for potential ... - Washington Post - December 05, 2013
- Turley: Obama's "Become The Very Danger The Constitution Was Designed To ... - RealClearPolitics - December 04, 2013
- Ousted Va. Delegate Seeks Senate Seat - CBS Local - December 03, 2013
- 11 killed on VA highways over Thanksgiving weekend - WWBT - December 02, 2013
- Bike lighting issue unites resident, W.Va. delegate - Martinsburg Journal - December 02, 2013
- Va. governor ending term with scandal-stained year - Lexington Herald Leader - November 29, 2013
- Va. gov ending term with scandal-stained year - Beaumont Enterprise - November 28, 2013
- Brother of Star CEO did work on Va. Gov. Robert McDonnell's home - Washington Post - November 08, 2013
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Rex Hammond, CCE,
President & CEO