- Schapiro: Political debate flares anew over Va. pension fund - Richmond Times-Dispatch - July 22, 2014
- Big issues loom for Congress as Aug. recess nears - WSLS - July 22, 2014
- Perdue defeats Kingston in Georgia Senate runoff - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville ... - NBC 29 News - July 22, 2014
- Pyrenees please Nibali, Rogers in Tour Stage 16 - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville ... - NBC 29 News - July 22, 2014
- EU imposes new sanctions against Russian officials - NBC29 WVIR ... - NBC 29 News - July 22, 2014
- Crash victims' remains reach Ukraine-held city - WSLS 10 NBC in Roanoke ... - WSLS - July 22, 2014
- Virginia's Greek tragedy, starring Bob and Maureen McDonnell - The Daily Progress - July 21, 2014
- Why not widen Museville Road? - GoDanRiver.com - July 21, 2014
- Public records for July 21, 2014 - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 21, 2014
- Washington and Lee makes a wise decision to take down the Confederate flag - Washington Post - July 18, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming