- Former Virginia senator launches exploratory committee for White House run - WJLA - November 20, 2014
- Senator's near-upset key to future Virginia - The Hill - November 20, 2014
- Deep-blue Arlington elects first non-Democrat since 1983, kills off expensive ... - Hot Air - November 19, 2014
- Court orders Lynchburg CA to review allegations against Sessoms - WAVY-TV - November 19, 2014
- A dozen apply to fill Franklin County supervisor seat - Roanoke Times - November 18, 2014
- With elections coming, Arlington board derails streetcar - Watchdog.org - November 18, 2014
- No on Keystone pipeline but GOP vows replay - WSLS 10 NBC in Roanoke ... - WSLS - November 18, 2014
- HDL confirms layoffs amid lawsuit, federal investigation - WWBT - November 18, 2014
- Va. lawmaker, father benefit from film tax credit - WAVY-TV - November 17, 2014
- Police in Richlands, VA investigate fatal shooting - WVNS - November 17, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming