- NC-VA high speed trains starting slowly - WAVY-TV - October 24, 2014
- Cat saves Lynchburg man after shed catches fire - Lynchburg News and Advance - October 24, 2014
- Race That's Putting Va. College on the Political Map - Christian Broadcasting Network - October 24, 2014
- Pesky? Effective? Campaign signs spread like weeds - WSLS 10 NBC in ... - WSLS - October 24, 2014
- Verizon Wireless callers experiencing issues calling Suffolk offices - WAVY-TV - October 24, 2014
- Feb. 20 sentencing set for former Va. first lady - WAVY-TV - October 24, 2014
- Facing bleak economy, VA millenials want government to do more — and get out ... - Watchdog.org - October 24, 2014
- Va. governor's ethics commission to meet Monday - Washington Post - October 24, 2014
- Libertarian candidate for Senate speaks at EC Glass - Lynchburg News and Advance - October 23, 2014
- Alexandria-Arlington community events, Oct. 23-30, 2014 - Washington Post - October 22, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming