- A few Va. Senate races expected to have wide-ranging impact - Washington Post - April 25, 2015
- Election results for Va. firehouse primaries - WTOP - April 25, 2015
- Can a tolling and transit deal fix I-66 after decades of failure? - Washington Post - April 25, 2015
- Column leaves out the facts - The Virginian-Pilot - April 25, 2015
- 1 sailor dies, 1 hurt while training in Virginia base pool - Town Hall - April 24, 2015
- Va. Beach debuts new voting machines - The Virginian-Pilot - April 24, 2015
- Va. deputy sheriff seeks dismissal of defunct bar's claims - mySanAntonio.com - April 24, 2015
- Virginia Beach will use new digital scanner voting machines - wtkr.com - April 24, 2015
- Big decisions this weekend for some Va. voters - WTOP - April 24, 2015
- Quadruple murder suspect wanted for Virginia attack arrested in Buffalo, NY ... - New York Daily News - April 23, 2015
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming