- Richmond woman vying to become next mayor - WWBT NBC12 News - August 02, 2015
- Ballot finds seven shades of purple and blue amongst Virginia voters - Observer News - August 01, 2015
- Heated race continues for Winchester's commonwealth attorney - WHAG - July 31, 2015
- Former Virginia Governor Appeals Corruption Conviction Again - Rapid News Network - July 31, 2015
- Va.'s top lawyer: Robert McDonnell should lose his state pension - Washington Post - July 31, 2015
- VA General Assembly Combines Sales Tax Holidays - NBC 29 News - July 31, 2015
- Poll finds seven shades of red and blue among Virginia voters - Daily Press - July 30, 2015
- Lynchburg Police Working to Get Body Cameras in Light of Cincinnati Shooting - WSET - July 30, 2015
- Lynchburg Police Working to Get Body Cameras - WSET - July 30, 2015
- VA GOP Continues Call for Investigation into Planned Parenthood - NBC 29 News - July 30, 2015
Senator Steve Newman, Senator Tom Garrett, Delegate Kathy Byron and Delegate Scott Garrett support the legislative efforts of the Lynchburg Regional Chamber on issues that impact businesses in the Lynchburg region.
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming