- Virtual reality system testing at U of R - WWBT NBC12 News - December 20, 2014
- Va. lawmaker Morrissey permitted to run his campaign - Washington Post - December 19, 2014
- Augusta Court Welcomes First Woman Clerk - NBC 29 News - December 19, 2014
- VA Anti-Human Trafficking Campaign Using Billboards, Signs - NBC 29 News - December 19, 2014
- Tracking the Dashad 'Sage' Smith Investigation - NBC 29 News - December 19, 2014
- Va. lawmaker's jail work-release privileges revoked - Washington Post - December 19, 2014
- Va. lawmaker Morrissey no longer allowed work-release during six-month jail term - Washington Post - December 19, 2014
- College football notes: Virginia Tech announces spring enrollees - Roanoke Times - December 19, 2014
- Former Va. governor's son charged with DWI - Washington Post - December 18, 2014
- Virginia lawmaker resigns; had been working as legislator by day, spending ... - Minneapolis Star Tribune - December 18, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming