- Scott Jacobs disqualified in GOP primary for Brentsville seat - Inside NoVA - September 29, 2014
- Senate Candidate in Virginia Beach Aims to Repeal Home Health Care Cuts - HomeCareDaily.com - September 29, 2014
- UVa football, Pitt, Mike London, ACC Coastal Division: U.Va.-Pitt Coastal ... - Daily Press - September 29, 2014
- Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest - WTNH - September 29, 2014
- 5 things to know about Virginia's midterm elections - WJLA - September 29, 2014
- 12 News Investigation: Is McAuliffe keeping his promise? - WWBT - September 29, 2014
- Virginia Police Say Forensic Evidence Connects Suspect To '09 Disappearance - The Christian Times - September 29, 2014
- Police: Arrest of Graham abduction suspect 'significant break' in Morgan ... - Richmond Times-Dispatch - September 29, 2014
- Police ease tactics in Hong Kong protest standoff - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville ... - NBC 29 News - September 29, 2014
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat - WSLS 10 NBC in Roanoke ... - WSLS - September 29, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming