- From Germany to Blacksburg, Muller emerging for Hokies - Richmond.com - January 30, 2015
- State GOP Chairman Hopes to Unite Party - Patch.com - January 30, 2015
- House panel backs photo ID for absentee voting - Richmond.com - January 30, 2015
- Germany to Greece: Don't mess with us over debt, austerity - NBC 29 News - January 30, 2015
- Names Announced for Two New Ashburn Area Parks - Patch.com - January 30, 2015
- Traffic alert: Wreck delays traffic in Nelson County - Lynchburg News and Advance - January 30, 2015
- Senate panel scraps bills on abortion and when schools open - Richmond.com - January 29, 2015
- Ex-Virginia governor will be free during appeal - Fredericksburg.com - January 29, 2015
- Huckabee's book tour stops at Liberty University - Lynchburg News and Advance - January 28, 2015
- Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce Headed to Kentucky - WSET - January 27, 2015
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming