- Photo: Valley School Board candidates debate - Roanoke Times - September 02, 2015
- Va. attorney general to seek reelection, won't run for governor in 2017 - Washington Post - September 02, 2015
- Parker: I'll do whatever it takes to end this insanity - Dubuque Telegraph Herald - September 02, 2015
- Paralysis on redrawing the boundaries of Virginia's 3rd Congressional District - Daily Press - September 01, 2015
- Goodlatte Defends Position on Firearm Background Checks - NBC 29 News - September 01, 2015
- Keeping Va. trains on track - Washington Post - September 01, 2015
- Feds cite Va. Amtrak station for violating deaf man's rights - Washington Post - September 01, 2015
- Father of slain TV reporter singles out Va. politicians - WTOP - September 01, 2015
- US Supreme Court: Ex-Virginia gov to remain free for now - The Missoulian - August 31, 2015
- Austria inspects trucks for migrants, creates 18-mile backup - NBC 29 News - August 31, 2015
Senator Steve Newman, Senator Tom Garrett, Delegate Kathy Byron and Delegate Scott Garrett support the legislative efforts of the Lynchburg Regional Chamber on issues that impact businesses in the Lynchburg region.
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming