- Possible streetcar line a major issue in Arlington County elections - WJLA - October 29, 2014
- Va. Congressional Candidates Talk Taxes & Transportation - WHAG - October 29, 2014
- Disc golfers take on tournament in Botetourt County - Roanoke Times - October 29, 2014
- Roanoke College Poll Shows Gillespie Drawing Closer - WSET - October 29, 2014
- Ashland for one night at political center of Virginia politics - wtvr.com - October 29, 2014
- Letter Urges Charlottesville Electoral Board Resignations - NBC 29 News - October 29, 2014
- Announcements for October 29 through November 4 - The Daily Progress - October 29, 2014
- Politics, politicians could be greatest hurdle for VA ethics commission - Watchdog.org - October 29, 2014
- City advises of construction at two polling locations - Lynchburg News and Advance - October 28, 2014
- Focus On Martinsville - ESPN - October 26, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming