- West Lynchburg Baptist Church Serves Community With Free Thanksgiving Meal - WSET - November 27, 2014
- Recounting six turkey-worthy quotes from VA politicians in 2014 - Fox News - November 27, 2014
- Freshman's fantastic night fuels 103-72 runaway over VMI - West Virginia MetroNews - November 26, 2014
- Va. Attorney General still paying off campaign debt - The Virginian-Pilot - November 26, 2014
- Governor, Tribal Leaders Hold Annual Tribute Ceremony - NBC 29 News - November 26, 2014
- Snow makes Thanksgiving travel 'a little hairy' - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville ... - NBC 29 News - November 26, 2014
- Snow expected for much of western Virginia - Washington Post - November 26, 2014
- Virginia looks at alcohol as factor in sex assaults - Lexington Herald Leader - November 25, 2014
- Va. election official calls for equipment review - STLtoday.com - November 25, 2014
- Next phase for Occoquan - Inside NoVA - November 25, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming