- Economist: Cut VA governor's ability to favor firms to prevent future scandals - Watchdog.org - September 01, 2014
- Anti-euro party's success poses dilemma for Merkel - NBC29 WVIR ... - NBC 29 News - September 01, 2014
- How much do you know about Virginia? - The Breeze - September 01, 2014
- Warner and Sarvis Reach Out to JMU Students - WHSV - September 01, 2014
- In Virginia, US Senate Race Unusually Low Key - RealClearPolitics - August 31, 2014
- 5 things to know about former Va. governor trial - Grand Island Independent - August 31, 2014
- Former Culpeper mayor appeals sex crime conviction - Washington Post - August 31, 2014
- Dinwiddie 9th- and 10th-graders will take tablets to class - Insurance News Net - August 31, 2014
- Lucas Sims views season in Lynchburg as a success - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 30, 2014
- Closing arguments expected in trial of Virginia ex-governor, wife - Reuters - August 29, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming