- Va. justice William Mims urges hometown audience to pursue humility, empathy - Greenfield Daily Reporter - September 21, 2014
- Steriti's last-minute TD dive gives UNH 29-26 victory at Richmond - Concord Monitor - September 21, 2014
- 2 from Md. killed in Va. plane crash at race track - abc27 - September 20, 2014
- Longtime No. Va. legislator Vincent F. Callahan Jr. dies at 82 - Washington Post - September 20, 2014
- AP Interview: El-Sissi, Egypt and the terror fight - NBC29 WVIR ... - NBC 29 News - September 20, 2014
- AP-VA--Virginia News Digest, VA - Washington Times - September 19, 2014
- BC-VA--Virginia News Coverage Advisory, VA - Reading Eagle - September 19, 2014
- Former Va. governor, wife seek acquittal - Washington Post - September 19, 2014
- Va. officials: Route 13 safer than thought - WVEC.com - September 19, 2014
- state legislators still against Medicaid expansion - Lynchburg News and Advance - September 18, 2014
Legislators Support the Lynchburg Regional Chamber
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce's Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
Director of Business Advocacy and Special Programming